Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meet Vicki Graham, Founder/Managing Member Sales Department, LLC

Where I Met Vicki
I initially met Vicki through a post I made online about making marketing sales and how this was my most challenging marketing strategy.  Vicki contacted me and suggested we meet and see if we might be able to work together.  I checked out her website and thought it would be great to meet her in person.

What I Really Like About Vicki
Vicki is so much like me it’s amazing.  She is prior military, is a go-getter and loves animals, too.  Vicki is completely honest and after talking with her for only a few minutes, I felt like I could trust her and would enjoy working with her.  Vicki knows her strengths and is very clear about how she can help you.

Background
Vicki is originally from Cleveland, Ohio and always wanted to be in the military even in high school.  She entered the Army after graduation and became an intelligence analyst.  Once she arrived in Colorado Springs, Vicki had her daughter and began working in sales.  She spent 15 years with the companies, Waste Management and Bestway Disposal.  Vicki’s entrepreneurial adventure began when she was laid off and immediately had people lining up for her sales skills support.  It didn’t take too long for Vicki to formalize her process and start her business. Vicki is also actively involved in the rescue of pit bulls and has a large pack at her home.

My Ideal Client…
Vicki knows how to connect people with potential clients and specialized in business to business relationships.  Vicki can work with client lists, set up meetings—essentially the full sales process from prospecting to training employees.  Vicki individually negotiates her contracts as each unique business has specific requirements.  Vicki will tell you very directly what her fee schedule if for different tasks so you can quickly arrive at a pricing decision.

3 SECRETS of my Personal Success
1.       Knowing how to manage my time and take “me time” breaks
2.       No BS—Keep it real on all calls and open
3.       Networking  and volunteering

1 Great Recommendation for the Next Person
Make sure you know what you’re worth! Be sure to value your time and knowledge.  Research your competition and see what they change and if you have a home-office pass on the no overhead savings to your clients.

My Biggest Financial Question/Concern
When starting you own business, the initial funding can be a challenge.  Begin by bartering for services.  Vicki shared an example of doing some marketing for a computer guy who in turn helped her with a malfunctioning laptop.  Don’t be afraid to ask for what you need.
I enjoy discovering all of the ways successful women manage their money and discussing investment strategy ideas. I can be reached through my website www.taraenolan.com.

Contact Vicki
Please contact Vicki at vicki@salesdepartment.biz or visit her website http://www.salesdepartment.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment