Monday, May 9, 2011

Successful Women Business Owners in Colorado Springs

I decided to create a special 6-part series for my Free monthly teleconference hosted by Tara Nolan Advisory Services, ltd focusing on successful business women in Colorado Springs.  I want to work with women business owners as a High Net Worth Advisor and I wanted to create a win-win way to connect with awesome ladies. When I started asking for recommendations for interviewees the response was staggering. So, I am going to conduct one-on-one interviews with all of these interesting women and then start posting some great info about them on this blog.  I have decided on an overall format as follows:

A basic background

A description of their ideal client

3 SECRETS of their Personal Success

and

1 recommendation for others out there starting their business.

So get ready to start meeting some women-owned businesses!

Tara :)

1 comment:

  1. Women-owned businesses are exploding. Stay at home moms, single mothers, and entrepreneurs are using free grant money to help start or expand their small business, and it is having a dramatic, positive affect on the American economy.

    Women owned businesses

    ReplyDelete